Status: New built
Share this model:
Here's my new TB Evo 6 MS, which is is a so the latest of TB Evo series.
Here are main differences to the Evo 6:
* 85mm wide alloy chassis, which is 2mm thick and weights about 104g (Evo 6 90mm carbon chassis)
* new motormount, which solves the spurgear problems
* With the Evo 6 version the spurgear had to shimmed to reduce it's wobble
* new designed alloy damperstays, which lowers the damperstay a little
* new designed alloy mainshaft, which is 25% lighter than the Evo 6 version.
* stabi stopper from the TRF 419
My changes during build:
* own shimming instead of manual shimming
* alloy bevel gears, reducing friction and increases durability
With that changes the Evo 6 MS has free spinning wheels for about 7 to 10 seconds, with no motor mounted
The new motormount is really nice, and the spurgear does not wobble, but it's very difficult to change the spurgear, once it is worn.
I'm using my Evo 6 MS indoor, and the Evo 6 is driven on outdoor tracks.