Price: $415 (US Dollars)
Back to trades
Selling my Fully loaded Vintage Hopped-Up Hotshot which has been put together over a decade of searching for hard to find NIP hop-up parts. All hop ups are New from Packet, have never been run, only fitted to this lightly used full vintage chassis. The build cost me double what I’m selling it for.
• Body (never run) is taken from NIP Vintage Bodyset and painted white/candy blue.
• Rare black alloy wheels which were the starting point for this project, I cannot recall the brand.
• The front and rear shocks are You – G, with Parma front and rear shock towers.
• Alloy hubs, unsure of brand
• Front bumper is You-G
• Rear wing is Thorp DirtBurners.
• Parma bump steer eliminator kit.
• Motor is a modern dirt tuned Tamiya.
• DirtBurners alloy spindles (steering knuckles) which were also NIP. I included a pic of when they were NIP but please note that they are now fitted but never ran. I have the header card which I'll include.
• New in Packet Pro-Track Alloy Nerf Bars. Only ever seen 2 sets of these.
• CRP battery cover
• LRP Waterproof ESC
• Futabo Servo
• Vintage Manual
Also included is Brand new in packet Twister Ultra Stock 4WD motor with Pro-stock Hop Up Kit
I started to replace some of the screws with stainless steel but there are so many self tapping screws that I decided to leave them alone.
No other electrics included.
Chassis is overall in great condition. The front gear box plastic housing has a small crack but is functional and you can replace if you wish. When I hook a battery to motor wires it all spins smoothly.
I have yet to find a more hopped up Hotshot.
Please see pics and ask me any questions!